PWC stands for Preliminary Works Contract. This is an estimate of what it will cost to build your home with Boutique Homes.
We have signed our PWC for a Chelsea 23 with displayed kitchen, study and four bedrooms.
There are a few extras we have gone with:
- Double Glazing
- Higher ceilings 2700mm which has resulted in bigger windows
- Bigger kitchen with under mount sink
- Gas point to the outside
- Cold water point for the fridge
- Sliding door to the study and WIR
- Sliding door from dining room
- Sliding door from Bedroom 4, which we plan to convert to a theatre
- Allowance for evaporated cooling, as it is much cheaper to get this installed by Breezeair
- Closed off door from passage to butler’s pantry
- Increased the size of the bathroom sinks
- Niche to both bathrooms
- Extra television points